Wednesday, May 10, 2006

<:3O~

What up yo!? I'm here at my Grandma and Papa's house in Vancouver washinton right now. I figured I'd post real quick since you haven't heard from me in a while. And the reason for that is that I've been in Pasco! Where my dad is on his temporary job there, so we don't have any internet over there. So I had no way of doing e-mail or blogging. It was terrible! =P No it wasn't that bad. But anyways...here I am!

So yeah...I'm here for a week....then...I go on to Arizona!! WOOHOO! Yep I get to go see my girl. =) I'm so excited. Just one more week then I won't have to miss her anymore. But that also means that I have to leave her again, which I HATE doing. *sigh* But I just can't wait to see her, even if it is just for one week. One week of bliss! =) You know I just love being around Gracie. Even before we were together. She is just great. I'm a lucky guy! I really am. I don't know what I did to deserve a girl like her, but I am so thankful. All of you that have known her for her whole life know what I'm talking about...ha..or even those who haven't! If you have just met her once and known her for a day you know what I'm talking about! She's wonderful...amazing...beautiful...ha ha, I could go on forever! *sigh* I'm just lucky...that's all I'm trying to say. =)

Ha ha, well....um...I think that's all for now. =P You'll here from me later. Untill next time....Fare long and So well!

Pauly

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah Doran said...

Hey Paul! Of course we wouldn't mind! It would be great to have you along! Especially if Micah is going to bail out on us! lol Just let us know, when you know if you are going or not. :) Have a great time in AZ!

12:10 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Sweet! Well I am planning on coming I just don't know in what fashion yet. I think mom is going to come to, so if she does then we'll probably just drive there together...I don't know we'll see.

Man! I wish I could see you right now Gracie, I love it when I make you blush. =) I can't wait to get there either! I miss you like crazy.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home