Monday, March 06, 2006

matches

What's up people!? Hey I'm here posting after who knows how long! Ha! oh well...I've been pretty busy. =) But I'm here now...have no fear! Ok.....

So here's what's going down since you've last heard from me. My parents are gone...yup...I'm a bachelor for a couple months! Dad took a job in Pasco Wa. for a little extra money. Mom went with him. So yeah...I've been living the bachelor life for a while now. My main diet consists of the three main food groups....Frozen Pizza, Mountain Dew, and COOKIES! Uh-huh...sounds great doesn't it? Yeah I know, it's a beautiful thing.

So yeah anyways, I skipped work on Saturday to go snowboarding! Oh man was it fun. Ok don't worry I didn't just skip though...I had someone work for me. =) I'm not that bad....much. But yeah anyways, it was fun, I was taking some sick jumps! Man it was sweet! Ha ha, I still have a headache from one of my wrecks though. *ugh* It kinda hurt. =P

Mmmm...I smell one of my pizzas cooking right now...*drooling* anyone want to come over and have some! =)

Anyways, gotta run. I need to get some homework done! See ya! And remember...School is for fools and drugs are cool! =P

Pauly

9 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

Uh...YES! Of coarse you can come over. =) I would love it if you would.

Ha ha, doesn't my diet sound great. =P I love it!

I heard that saying this Sunday, I really liked it so I had to put it on here. And I really like this song too. =)

1:42 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Oh...P.S. did you notice the guy with the violin? ;)

1:43 PM  
Blogger Rebekah Doran said...

Oh wow! So your home alone. When will your mom and dad be back? We need to come and visit you guys sometime. Pizza sounds good!

R

3:38 PM  
Blogger Bethany Lynn said...

MmMmMmMm....I'll come over! :)

6:27 AM  
Blogger Bethany Lynn said...

Drugs are cool Paul?? Um, Nooo!! LoL...

7:21 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Yeah! You guys can all come over for pizza. =)

Ha ha, yes they are! kidding. ;)

6:35 AM  
Blogger Bethany Lynn said...

LoL..you druggie you :P We'll all have a pizza party!!! :D :D

12:14 PM  
Blogger AKCameraGuy said...

Hey! What up Pauly!?!? Sounds like you're having an awesome time! Wish I could go snowboarding with ya'll, that'd be totally awesome... Guess it'll have to be sometime later! Keep it cool!

~AKCameraGuy~

12:43 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Micah! Dude! What's Up!? Man you have to come see me!

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home