Tuesday, February 07, 2006

*YAWN*

It's about 6:54am right now, I'm kind of questioning myself on why I'm up so early. I always get up earlier than I need to, I like to have plenty of time to take a shower, get dressed, read my Bible, and then if I have time check my e-mail. But it seems like today I think I got up a little too early. I have to go to work at 7:30 so I can do the fork lift training thing, and I got up around 6:00. Ha ha, I guess I could have slept a little longer than that huh? I tell ya, when I first climbed out of bed and shut off that alarm, oh man...I was so tired, my bed was calling my name. It was SO inviting! It was saying "forget about all the things you have to do today, just come back to bed....sleeeep....you know you want to" And I did want to! I was so tired, I was up till after midnight last night. And I was tempted just to go back to bed. But I didn't, I was a good boy and continued getting ready. *sigh* I want somemore sleep though. =P

Alright well...today is the day when I get the grade for my paper that I told you about....well I don't know if you guys remember...I'm sure Gracie does. ;) But yeah, today is when I finally get back that paper! And I'll see how I did. I hope I got a good grade, cause I worked hard on that paper! And I enjoyed writing it....ha for like the first time in my life I actually enjoyed writing a paper! Amazing huh? Well with the exception of the time that I wrote about Converse for a paper about inovation and creativity. That was fun, I leared a lot about the history of my shoes!

Whoa! I better go start the car....I want it to be warm when I leave!.....brb.....Ok I'm back! Ha ha, the car was all covered in frost! Brrrr.....*shiver* It was stinkin cold out there!

But yeah anyways....um...what else can I tell ya?? Um...OH hey! I felt the baby kick last night! Mandie said that she was moving all over the place in there, so she had me feel....it's not real noticable yet, just a slight feeling under your hand. But isn't that exciting!? Pretty soon we'll be able to really feel it good!

Oh hey, you know this song I have on here right now....by yellow card? Well I've always liked the band, but one thing that I just found out by watching some of their videos...is they have a violin player! Isn't that cool Grace!? I though that was really cool. I saw a live video, and he was all jumping around along with all the guys on guitars, it was awesome. So I've decided if I ever, get my band started...my dream come true.....I'm going to have a violin! Cause it really sounds good! And it's just plain cool. =)

Anyways...I think this post is long enough. See ya!

Pauly

2 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

Um...*sigh* Ok if you really want me to. =P

Yeah! Isn't that great!? It was cool.

Yep a violin player, I think that's awesome! And it sounds really good to. So yeah if I ever get a band started then I will have one! If I can find someone who can play. =P wait a minute...what am I saying!? ....hey Gracie...you wanna be in a band? ;)

It was a long one! I surprised myself. =P Are you sure you liked that? I didn't bore you to death with my nonsense? =)

8:08 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Aww...fine. You don't have to be.

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home