Monday, January 23, 2006

Shredding!

Hey! Remember how I told you that I was going to look into snowboarding?? Well I went on Saturday! Oh man I had a blast! I was totally shredding up the mountain guys...it was flippin sweet. The great thing about snowboarding, is that you get so much better with everytime you go! So I'm starting to get really good! I only wrecked maybe two or three times. And I was taking black diomands and everything. I even took some wicked sweet jumps! Oh man I can't tell you how much fun I had...hopefully I can go again soon. =) It was pretty cheap here too, it was only 15 dollars for an all day lift ticket for students. The expensive part was renting the snowboard, which was like $27 or something. That was a rip off...I used to rent in Whitefish for $15. But it was fun none the less! Um...anyways, I better go, my next class starts in less than 15 minutes! Gotta run!

Pauly

3 Comments:

Blogger Isaiah said...

You lucky Dog....that's awsome man, it's probably a good thing we don't have a ski lift here, or i would be broke.

To all you skier... Snowboarding Rocks!!

Zay

8:59 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Yeah, I've only gone once and I AM broke! =P

10:29 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Well, I don't know. It's just a matter of learning how to balance, and standing up! Ha! The best thing you can do to not hurt yourself really bad, is keep your edge up! In other words, the edge of your board that is facing down hill...keep it up off the ground. Or it will catch and slam you down to the ground quicker than you can blink!

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home