Thursday, January 12, 2006

knocking at the door

So here I am in between classes...just jamming to some All American Rejects at the moment. =) I don't really have anything else to do so I figured I might as well post something! I don't want you guys to get bored with me. =P I think a lot of you already have, cause I don't have nearly as many readers as I used to. But that's ok! I don't expect you guys to read my blog everyday, I mean I don't even post everyday! Anyways...

I had to go to the store and buy some welding stuff today. One of my classes is intro to welding and cutting. I think it's going to be really interesting. I mean hey...I get to hold a torch putting out emmense amount's of heat...enough to cut through metal! How much better could it get! Fire and metal, it's a beautiful thing. =) But I also have a writing class, I'm not looking forward to that one as much. I did the first day of that today. I already had to write some stuff, just like right there on the spot at our computers we had write! The first thing we had to write was a paragraph about a time when writing was important to us. And the next thing we had to do was meat someone in the class, find out a bunch of things about them, and then write a pretend letter to one of our family members telling them about the person we just met! I think I did ok..=P But that one we actually had to print out and leave it there with the teacher, so I don't know what's going to happen with that.

I keep running into people I know at school, that's kinda cool, that way I don't feel like I'm all alone and don't know anyone! So I'm glad I know some people!

Oh! Another thing that I have to do that's kind of funny is, in my music theory class we're learning a little bit about condutors. And we have to practice waving our hands in the air! Ha ha! You know there's more to that than you might think! You have to do the different patterns for all the different beats and everything, it's kind of comical, you should see me over here waving my hands around. It's great. =)

Alright...well I'm gonna get out of here. I think I'm going to run up to the lumber store and check out this part time job they have. And I have look at saw horses! Cause I have to build one in class. =P See ya guys!

LEX

2 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

Yep I'm trying! Trying to keep up I think more like. =P

Yeah I'm glad I know people, it's nice to see familiar faces around.

10:28 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

I know you are. =) Thanks.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home