Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Meat balls

Hey hey hey!

Did I mention that I'm going to see Gracie in FOUR DAYS! Oh man I'm so excited. Those four days can't go by quick enough. =)

Sorry I don't really have anything else to write about! Ha! That's the only exciting thing that's happening at the moment. I don't have a whole lot of time on my hands to do anything crazy or exciting. So when I go to Grace's house I'll have to let out all the crazy stunts I've missed out on doing for 4 months! He he he. ;)

Wow, yesterday...I worked like 14 hours! Man isn't that crazy? We left the warehouse at like 7:30am and didn't get back till 9:30pm. Ha, I was exhausted. But it was ok, at least I got out of the warehouse all day!

OH hey, I thought of something I never told you guys! Last Wednesday I went with some freinds to the park. We grabbed a couple of little footballs, and we played some capture the flag...er..ball. =P Man it was fun! I did so much running! I found that I'm actually pretty fast for being so out of shape ha ha! I could out run most of them, except for one because he does track. =P I'm actually still a little sore in the legs, I didn't stretch out afterwards, that wasn't smart. And all the lifting I do at the store, my legs just stayed sore like the whole week! But it was worth it, it was really fun. You guys should have been there!

Anyways, I guess I'll get out of here, I'm about starved to death here! Ha ha!

Pauly

1 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

Ahh! I know I'm so excited! =D

Yeah I like this song too, and my legs aren't so bad anymore. I still need to stretch them out though!

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home