Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Caution...this next scene could get pretty graphic!

Hey guys...seriously if you have a weak stomach... you don't really want to look at this! ha! Tonight I was running to help out some other guys with carrying some tables, when out of nowhere came a little kid right in my way! I jumped to the side trying to dodge him, which I did succesfully get around...but...I also went flying off of the three foot wall I was running next to! Needless to say it wasn't a pretty landing. =P I came to a sliding halt on the pavement and gravel...on my knee! Here is the aftermath of it all....


Yes that is a huge rip in my jeans there...these are the same jeans I ripped at BTI while skateboarding down that hill! It looks worse in real life, I couldn't capture a very good image with our computer camera. There is actually skin balled up and hanging from the wound where it got peeled away, you can't really see that! Ha! Well I better go get in the shower and clean all the gravel out of this, see ya later!

Paul

1 Comments:

Blogger Isaiah said...

Holy Cow man... Maybe you should quit wearing those jeans, just a thought.

Zay

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home