Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I think I lost it at the end.................

So here I am back in Havre Mt. My papa came to visit us and he wanted to come and see Caleb and Mandie, so we came with him! Yeah, I like it here. It's not a bad little town. =) And I enjoy seeing Caleb and Mandie cause I don't get to see them much since they've moved.

Boy, this is going to be a short one guys, I haven't done like anything since the last time I wrote! Man. Well guys... sorry but I can't think of anything to write about write now! I don't even have anything to ramble about. GOSH! What the flip is my problem!

Anyways, I guess I'll quit trying to come up with anything cause it's just not coming! Um.. well, I can't wait to see all you guys at the Assembly! It's only like a week before I leave now! Man I am SO excited. =D It's going to be great.

Hey, we were having some pretty good lightning storms here! It was cool. It reminded me of the storms we had over there in Arizona, only not as loud. And not as much rain for sure! Man we had some sweet storms over there, it was monsoon season! I don't know if it still is... is it still Gracie? I don't know but I really enjoyed those storms over there. I want to go back to Arizona and visit again sometime soon, but I don't know when I'll ever get to go over there again. =(

Hmm... well I guess this has turned out longer than I thought! I'm sure it's extremely boring, but hey! It's the best that I can do right now ok!? Gimme a break! And I don't mean a Kit Kat! I don't want to be percieved the way I am, I just want to be percieved the way I am! Watch that last step, it's a lulu. I'm going crazy! No...you're going sane in a crazy world! Don't cry shopgirl.

AAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

~*crazy*~

5 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

Sorry, I couldn't think of anything to write, so I just started putting down whatever popped into my head!

But um.. Tammy's family is picking me up and driving me there, and I'm staying in Microtel I think...?

And last I heard Micah was still alive! Ha ha. But I haven't seen him in a couple days.

7:56 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Yeah, like the title says, I kinda lost it there at the end!

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dorgga orfan dorgga orfan dorga ear start talking jibberish or just stop talking

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do any of you people know where the line "Don't cry shopgirl" came from beside me !?

5:55 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Hey! Anonymous who are you? Obviously you know Relient K, and the movie I got that line from...Do I know you?

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home