Friday, August 12, 2005

Brrrrrr!

Oh my word! I am SO stinkin cold right now! It's 58o here right now, and I feel like I'm just going to freeze to death. I guess it's from living in that super hot weather there in Arizona for two weeks. But I wouldn't think that it would effect me that quick. Well I don't know, all I know is that it's cold. =P

Well I don't really have anything to write about right now. I have'nt done anything exciting or crazy since I've been home. Oh... I might be going home with Caleb and Mandie this weekend. They're moving all of their stuff into their new house they bought over there in Havre. It's about four hours or so, from here. But yeah I'm not sure yet though. Ha, what am I saying I can't say no. I'll probably go. So I'll be gone over the weekend unpacking, how fun. =P

Anyways, I guess I'll get going now. I'll try to write more when something more exciting happens. See ya!

Pauly

2 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

Yeah no kidding! I'm still cold.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

I wish! I would if I could but I can't so I won't. =)

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home