Wednesday, July 20, 2005

In love with the 80's

When you're the president of the breakfast club, and you're not hesatent to fall in love, to fall in love, to throw it away to fall in love with the 80's.
I am gonna wear a pink tux to the prom! Live without a care what could possibly go wrong! I am gonna wear a pink tux to the prom! Live without a care, what could possibly go wrooong. Cause you through it away to fall in love with the 80's!

Yeah! I was made in the 80's. =P Although I've never been to any prom, and I would definately never wear a pink tux! Ha ha! But abyways there you go! =)

I'm out like the 80's!

Pauly

2 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

Oh yeah, you know it! Ha ha not really no...=P

Pauly

2:08 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Ha ha, not mustache here don't worry! Ha ha.

Pauly

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home