Friday, July 15, 2005

Swimming!

Hey today I went swimming with Sam in Flathead lake! It was actually really warm, I was surprised. =P I brought my dog with me (Boone). Yeah... he doesn't swim much unless I'm in the water, then he swims right over the top of me and scratches me all up! Gosh! Yeah so I have some pretty nice scratches on me, his nails are sharp! Geese, I think I bruised my neck meat. =P lol. Yeah and then I lost one of my shoes in the water, one of my old Chuch Taylors! Man I was frustrated. The mosquitos were eating me alive! There were millions of them! Man I must have like twenty five bites! But...I did find my shoe...and I had a lot of fun! I love to swim, in case you didn't know. =) Yeah so...I had a lot of fun even though I'm a bit itchy, and I have dog scratches all over me!

So now I'm home, and it's 11:15. I think it's about time for me to go to bed! Oh hey, you guys should check out the BTI pics that Sara put on her blog! There's one of me doing a back flip off of a swing at the park! Good times. *sigh* I can't wait for next year! I hope I see all my crew back again next year...( Gracie, Sara, Micah, Megan, Josh, Isaiah, Ben, and all those other ppl) ;)

Pauly

7 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

Ha ha yeah, you are!

Yeah you do need to put more on there, I've looked at all the ones you have on there now.

Oh my shoes, um...well we had to walk through like a swamp before we got to the lake, so I didn't want to walk through it in bare feet!

Pauly

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, so it is like 12:33 here, and it's your birthday!! So just thought I'd be the first one to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAULY WOG :) Hope it's a great one!! Love ya!

9:34 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Thanks guys! I'm so old! Ha ha.

Pauly

8:46 AM  
Blogger AKCameraGuy said...

Dude, you're 20.. that's so old.. you're leaving all ya'll friends behind!
~AKCameraGuy~

12:45 PM  
Blogger Isaiah said...

lol,

I'm 19 for the moment, but I'll be 20 in Oct. Yup, paul is getting old:)

Ya, I remeber way back when paul was a teen....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

9:54 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Man yeah that was long time ago! Ha ha, I remember when I was a teenager. =P I am old!

Pauly

11:05 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

OH! By the way, thanks for the e-cards, Gracie and Zay! They were funny. =D

Pauly

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home