Monday, July 04, 2005

What a day!

Whew! Today was a crazy day ha ha! We had everybody over again, and we ate a lot of left overs. And then we went outside and we were playing on the trampoline, oh man, it was crazy! Caleb, Dave, and me were playing around with a plastic bat. And we were trying to get the bat from eachother, but if you got hit with it you had to like fall back. And we were wrestling all over the trampoline! Ha it was fun. I have blood all over me, the sad part is, that it's not even my own! Sick! It's Caleb's. I kinda made my neck a little sore again, Idiot! Ha ha! But it was fun, we I fell off a couple times, well it was more like being knocked off! And one time my foot caught in the springs when I fell and I was just hanging there! I could not get back up, so I was I like "help help!" cause it hurt! And they were still wrestling for the bat so they didn't here me ha ha! Then they finaly heard me and pulled me up, it was crazy. And Caleb being the klutz that he is, he didn't have to have anyone push him off, he just fell off himself ha ha! What a dork. =P But yeah it was fun, I'm worn out!

Alright...well I can't think of anything else to write about! So I guess I'll just get out of here. I think I should go to bed, it's like 12:35. Alright see ya! Party on dudes! Sweet bugs, and don't let the bed dreams bite!

Pauly

2 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

Thanks! The one I put on there now was when I was at the mall with Meg and Micah and josh! I saw the Chic-Fil-A, and I was like, "ah! Chic-fil-A!" And I ran over there and hugged it, so she took a picture. ha ha!

11:16 AM  
Blogger AKCameraGuy said...

Ya'll flippin' crazy!! Wish I was there! Sounds like so much fun!
Keep it crazy!

~AKCameraGuy~

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home