Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Crazy...

Hm... here I am, sitting doing nothing when all of a sudden this crazy big rat comes flying out from under the couch, and runs right over my feet! Ahh! I screamed and jumped up just in time to see it run under the piano. So I run over to the corner of the room where there's a t-ball bat, I grab it and go back to the piano. I started looking under the piano, but it was dark and I couldn't see anything! When suddenly the huge rat just races right towards my face! Out of the darkness! I freaked out man, I jumped back and like was trying to hit it with the bat, but it ran through my legs and ran into the kitchen. Oh my stars my heart was pounding, and I was just shocked at what was going on! So I figured I better go look for it in the kitchen, cause I couldn't just let this rat go running around the house! I went into the kitchen but I had no idea where it was. But I heard it scrambling around in there, I listened to where the noise was coming from. It was under the fridge! I wasn't sure what to do, so I just shook the fridge so it would run out, that way I could get a swing at it. So I started shaking the fridge, the rat came running out! I jumped towards it and swung the bat, but I missed and it jumped back at me! It grabbed right on to my shirt! Oh my word, I dropped the bat trying to knock it off of me! But it wouldn't let go, it was trying to bite me! When suddenly Daniel gets back from school and comes in and sees me in the kitchen like wrestling with this rat! And he see's the bat on the floor and grabs it, and tells me to hold still, then he wacks the rat right off of my chest! The rat was just laying on the floor twitching, so we picked it up by it's tail and threw it out of the house. We thought it was all over, untill we looked under the couch and it had a whole family!! Ahhh!! Oh man that was freaky, to bad it wasn't real. =P Did you guys fall for it or not? Let me know. =D

Pauly

3 Comments:

Blogger blkjac said...

Wow that was quite a story, You had me until the part where you said that the rat jumped on you, I was like ok not real. LOL anywho it was good

JAG

2:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How could you do this to me?!!?

You had me fooled!

~Aaron~

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LoL...um yes, I could so see that happening...until the part about Daniel hitting it off of you...he'd probably just stand there for awhile :) LoL

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home