Thursday, June 16, 2005

Goodmorning

Hey! Goodmorning dudes and dudettes! I'm just sitting here in Vancuver( spelled wrong I'm sure =P) visiting my family. We're having like a family reuniun thing over here, so it's pretty cool. My cousins Terra and Daniel will be here tomorrow, so I'm really excited about that! In case you didn't know we grew up always living around eachother, so we're like best friends. =)

Yeah, so I'm going a little crazy though, I forgot my skateboard and my hackysack!! Flippin Idiot!! =P I don't know what I'm going to do this week. Ahh! Oh well I'm sure I'll have fun anyways. I think Uncle Steve is going to help us make a movie though! That will be really fun, I've made some with him before, they're always funny!

Well, this is all I'm going to write for today. I know you guys are just going to be dying for me to write more! =) But you're just going to have to wait! Ha ha suckers. =P

Oh yeah... Ninja Turtles Rule!! Thought for the day.

Pauly

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pauly how could you forget?

I think I am going to be sick!!

Bring your skateboard and hackey sack to convention and I will bring mine!!!

~Aaron~

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home