Friday, June 17, 2005

Hi

Hi! I'm not sure what to write about today, but I just felt like posting something new today. =)
I just ate a samich! Yeah it was good, I made with a bagel mmm... and it had ham and turkey, and some cream cheese... Oh my stars... it was good. You guys should make one, I recomend it.

Oh, guess what!? My aunt and uncle have teather ball in their back yard! Oh yes, it totally rocks dude, most non hanus! But Summer isn't here so I can't ask her if she wants to play me! Dang! I bet Deb would play with me, or yeah. Um... I think I'm kind of rambling again... oh well! I have nothing better to do! Hopefully you guys enjoy this, and aren't like " man this guy is a flippin idiot! Why doesn't he write something interesting!" I'm trying ppl! I've never done anything like this ok!! But I don't care anyways, you don't have to read it, as uncle Rico would say " you know what... you can leave!"

Pauly

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol i know where you live i know where you sleep and you should be afraid very afraid because it is I Bill S. Preston S. Quir and i am part of wild stalyns or however you speel it. lol so paul you know me i am from the pacific north west and i am a 6 ft blond hair blue eyed dude ya thats right a dude what are you going to do huh punk dude dude dude dude dude dude o and ps dude dude..dude

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home