Thursday, June 16, 2005

Hey guys, I know I already wrote like twice today, but... I'm just sitting here doing nothing, so I have nothing better to do! Um... yeah, so here I am... writing... on my blog... ho hum... yeah, uh... this ones going to be pretty boring, so you don't have to read it if you don't want to! But I'm going to write it anyways =P

Oh thankyou Jesus! I just looked at my watch... =P Yeah anyone who was at BTI will get that one! I had so much fun at BTI, I miss all you guys, and girls! There's one complex infastructure, that I miss the most! I tried to help my fellow man, about a week ago, yeah it was awsome! I think it worked. Maybe, but I still wish I was there. Yeah, I want to swim. I like to swim. I'm a swimmer. so...

Mmm Hmm... two lefts don't make a right but three do. Yeah, first she's Jekel then she's Hyde, at least she makes a lovely pair. I'm a really lucky man you know, someone will know why. I hope! Um... yeah so I'm pretty bored, well I guess i'll quit rambling now, sorry if you read this, it's really really really really really really really really really really really really really really pointless, except for hidded messages! Pixie...;)

Well write you guys later

Pauly

2 Comments:

Blogger AKCameraGuy said...

Hey Pauly!!!
Hey, finally got a chance to take a look at your blog! Flippin' sweet, cracker! Welcome to bloggin'! Talk later!

~AKCameraGuy~
(The insane one)

12:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! You have an awsome blog!! I want one too!! Well I better get back to my school.

Clif : )

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home