Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Hmm...

So here I am sitting in Port Angles Wa. Instead of going home from Vancouver I went home with my cousin Daniel. OH Man! I just remembered I need to send a song that I recorded for camp to sis. Lyndi, hmm... I need to do that! Yeah I Paul Alexander recorded a song...Woo! It was cool, I'm sure you all have heard the story but, when we were at camp and we got caught sneaking out the first night we had to write a song. And they wanted to make a camp video using the song, so I had to record the song and send it to them. So now I just need to send it off! But it was cool, my uncle Steve helped me do it, we had me playing guitar and he was playing lead, and we had the key board going too! It sounded sweet! I liked it.

I'm thinking, I need to go outside and skatboard. That would be really fun, I don't really have anything else to do, except sit around and eat. And that wouldn't be good my friends! That's not the way to get ripped.

Anyways, I guess I better get out of here. I don't really have anything else to write, but I figured I better write something, otherwise you guys will get bored with me and you won't come to my blog anymore! Ahh! That wouldn't be good! Ahh! A snake!! Oh false alarm, it's fake...woo scared me! No not so much. But hey... it was exciting right!? Ha ha, yeah. =)

I can't wait untill July 29th!! Ahh!

Pauly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home