Saturday, July 02, 2005

Long time no see!

Hey kiddos! I haven't written on here in a long time I know! But I've been pretty bust, running around, hopping all over the state of Washington! Yeah I had fun, hangin out with family. It was fun.

So anyways, we had a bbq today, it's our fourth of July bbq, we're having it early because Caleb and Mandie won't be here on the fourth. Bummer. But yeah Caleb and I had a bottle rocket fight! That was pretty sweet, except he started shooting me early when I was on the phone with Gracie! It was crazy. But no one got hurt, except for some minor burns, and some burn spots on the cloths! Ha ha!

We all jumped on the trampoline too, I think I hurt my neck, cause we were playing crack the egg, and me not wanting to lose... I held on too long and I landed right on my head! and Caleb landed on top of me! Yeah so my neck is a little sore. I feel like batman from the all the Batman movies, remember how his suit doesn't let him turn his head so he just turns like his whole body? Well that's what I have to do! Ha ha! Cause I can't really move my neck all that much. Yeah so, that's a drag.

Anyways, I think that's all I've got for now people! I'll write somemore later, when I can! See ya!

Pauly

2 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

Sweet! I should meet him! You guys like my profile pic.? Isn't it flippin sweet!

Pauly

11:43 AM  
Blogger blkjac said...

I like it, it's very you.

JAG

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home