Monday, June 27, 2005

Hey!

Hey! I'm sitting here in Darrington wa. now! I finally have a chance to write in my blog, it's about time. So yeah we were out untill three in the morning the night before last skatboarding! It was sweet yo! I found some pretty cool places to skate, and we took Jareds camera and filmed some of it! It's probably not that cool, but it was fun anyways. I wrecked a bunch of times, and it hurt, but I'm good now! Oh and last night we were out pretty late again, only we weren't doing as much skatboarding. We were just getting into trouble... yeah.

Yeah so, anyways... that's another day in the life of Paul. Stay cool, peeps. Be cool stay out of school!

Pauly

3 Comments:

Blogger blkjac said...

Hmmm what kind of trouble?

Wait I don't want to know.

JAG

6:30 PM  
Blogger AKCameraGuy said...

Trouble?! sweet...

~AKCameraGuy~

12:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are a bad example for all the little children!!

Ha ha hah ah!

~Aaron~

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home