Friday, June 24, 2005

Chucks rule!

So yeah anyone that knows me should know that I love the Converse Chuck Taylor All*Stars! Well I spent all day yesterday walking around the mall looking for some low-top gray Chucks! I can not find those things anywhere! So I walked all around the mall, and found a few places that sell them, but nobody had my size. So I walked into one store and they had the low tops in brown, and I thought " hey, I like those!", so I took them off the shelf and fell in love with 'em! I bought 'em right away! I love them so much, they rock seriously. So yeah, I don't really care that I can't find the gray now, but I am going to get the gray ones one day! But I couldn't really afford the shoes so Daniel helped me out, I just had to do a mowing job for him that was worth forty bucks, whish payed off the shoes! So yeah that worked out nicely, except that there was a cement block hidden in the yard, and yeah I found it! Of coarse. So now the lawn mower blade is bent all out of shape! So I had to use this stupid electric lawn mower that was in their shed. Yeah it was a drag. But it was worth it for the shoes!!

Anyways, that's all I have for today guys. So I'll type somemore later! Alright dudes and dudettes, be excellent to each other, and stay cool! Hugs not drugs!

Pauly

4 Comments:

Blogger blkjac said...

And I thought that girls were bad about shoes...

JAG

10:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

AHHH!! I hate electric mowers! I takes for ever to mow the lawn! The coird is alawys getting in the way!

~Aaron~

9:18 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Hey who's the bass?? I'm not sure who you are sorry.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Ok I nevermind, I figured out who the bass is! Sorry Jacob!

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home