Wednesday, July 13, 2005

*sigh*

Hey peoples! I don't really have a whole lot to say today, but I haven't written in like two days so I figure I better put something on here. =P Um...let's see what can I tell you...oh I know something! I was on the trampoline yesterday, and I decided I wanted to try a back flip off of the frame on the side. That way I wouldn't have any bounce it would just be my own legs doing the jumping! So I was going to back flip onto the trampoline. But it's not very easy jumping off of that little bar, let me tell you.... I kept trying, and I kept landing on my stomach and face on the mat. Untill one time I did it, and I landed right on my head....on the bar! *ouch* Yeah it didn't feel so good! It kinda brought back some neck pains I was feeling a while back, I think I told you about that...when I landed on my head and my brother landed on me? Yeah, not fun! So that's pretty much the most exciting thing that's happened around here lately.

I'm going to the vet.s home tomorrow with Josh Davis to sing to all the old war veterans tomorrow! That should be fun, I haven't gone in a while thanks to school. =P I don't like school, school is the devil! Ha ha, no I guess not...but, I still don't like it! But I will appreciate it in the long run I guess, when I'm working for myself, yep my own boss....isn't that scary! "Hey Paul, why don't you just take the day off... go do some skateboarding or something!" Ha ha Ok! Yeah...it's going to be great. =P Anyone want to come work for me? Build some houses!?

Um...so anyways I guess I'll get out of here! Be cool stay out of school! And just say no to Pepsi!

Pauly

P.S. I can't wait till the 27th!! Woo!

4 Comments:

Blogger blkjac said...

THATS IT BOY YOU ARE DEAD NOW YOU BAD MOUTHIN PEPSI...

Pepsi is the best, Sweet necture of life...

Ya anywho sounds like you been have alot of fun with youe neck injuries.

Keep it real

JAG

11:26 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Ha ha, well I like Mountain Dew myself!

Yeah! I have a lot of fun breaking my neck lol.

Pauly

12:41 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Sweet yo! Ok then Meg you can design houses for me, and Grace can do the interior design! YESSS! Oh and Megan, I think I could help you out! =)

Pauly

5:47 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Sweet! I just have to finish college!

Pauly

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home