Friday, July 08, 2005

Shooting Stars!!

When you wish upon a star, makes no differance who you are! When you wish upon a star...your dreams coooome..... YEAH RIGHT! Don't any of you beleive that crock of bologna! It's not true, take it from me, it doesn't work...I've tried! My dreams did not come true! Grrr... Shooting stars, I'll show them shooting stars! Muah ha ha ha ha ha!

Ok... I'm good now. =) I didn't really have anything else to write so... yeah. =P Oh hey! My birthday is coming up pretty soon! The 17th of this month, yeah you guys better send me some gifts! Ha ha, yeah I'll take a million dollars. =P

I think we're going to go back up to the lake tomorrow, I'll do somemore back flips! That is the funnest thing I'm telling you. I think I got a little bit of a sunburn last time, I need to bring sunscreen tomorrow!

So are you guys bored yet!? Ha ha, yeah, me too... but I have to write something! Alright well... I think I'll quit rambling now. I want to talk on the phone! It's been too long... hasn't it? hmm... yeah I'm out of here! See ya peeps, stay out of trouble...and if you can't do that, don't get caught!

Pauly

3 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

Sweet yo! You guys are really close to my birhtday! I bet I'm the oldest, ha ha.

Pauly

9:24 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

A...certain...person??

6:10 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Hm... ok??

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home