Thursday, July 07, 2005

Backflips!

Hey ppl! I finally have something to write about woo! Yeah life hasn't been too exciting lately, and I didn't want to just write about nothing.....which I kind of am already... um... so I'm going to get to it ha!

SO...

Yeah I went to Talley lake today! Yeah that's the lake where I go and jump off the rocks! It's flippin sweet! Yeah but I haven't been up there in like a year now, so I hadn't done a back flip off there in a while. But I did it! Man it is SO cool! It just feels sweet flying through the air doing a back flip from twenty feet off the rocks! Man, ha ha dad said I was crazy! Which I guess I am, but, hey...it's fun being crazy! And I didn't break any bones or anything, which someone was worried about! But yeah... it was great! You guys should try it sometime. =D

So yeah that was about it for my day! Question... you guys ever go to the fridge for no reason? And you just open the door and look in and then you just shut it and walk away! Ha ha, I do that a lot lately. =P I've been pretty out of it. Hmm...
But yeah, pretty crazy, I'm going crazy! No... I'm going sane in a crazy world!! Argh! Ha ha, yeah that one complementary of The Tick! Funny show. =P Hm... I think I need to go catch me a pixie... yeah that would be fun! ha!

Alright, yeah I think I'm gonna go now! See ya guys! I don't know what I'm gonna do tonight, maybe I'll kill my phone, ha ha! Um... yeah ok... see ya!

Pauly

P.S. you know where I want to go!? Sea World, you know what I just got this strange earge to go kill a cricket! ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger blkjac said...

First of all I think Six Flags is better than Sea World to, I'm actually wearing a six flags shirt right now...

And thats so flipping awesome doing backflips off the rocks, SWEETNESS

OK got to go good song on Complicated...

JAG

2:30 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Hey Sara's little brother! What's up dude?! Welcome to my blog!

Hmm...I might have lost it just a little bit, Ha ha! But seriously... I love doing flips! Ahh!

Pauly

7:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sweet! The tick is awesome. What did you do step in a pig? Now I am going to spend the rest of my life making my pigleg happy. Ha ha ha=@

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home