Monday, July 25, 2005

Hey ppl!

Hey! Looks like it's time to post on the old blog. =) So yeah I've been doing some fun stuff lately. Oh.. I did the song at the anniversery party, it went well. I wasn't really nervous or anything, ha ha Dave and Mandie were. =P I thought we did pretty good though! Not to brag on ourselves or anything but I thought we sounded pretty good together. The trio! Ha ha yeah.

Speaking of trio's! In two days, count 'em, two days....I get to go to Az. and visit Grace! Ha ha! And then after that I get to go to camp with them and the Three Musketeers will be back together again! YES!! Sara's going to be there. =D I'm SO excited! We're going to have so much fun. I can't wait.

So I spent the night at Jacob Dorans household last night, and Sam and Tammy came over to! So Jacob, Sam and I went down to the river behind their house to swim! Yeah it was fun and Oh my word it was cold! It was like getting dark before we got to the river, so it was pretty cold outside. But once you got in the water and got used to it, it wasn't bad. Then we came back and played a card game, I don't know if you guys know it, but we played I buy. It's fun. And I schooled 'em! Ha ha! Yeah I beat them good. It was fun.

Oh...did I tell you guys about Caleb and Mandie's new dog? I can't remember if I did or not. Anyways, he's a Beagle! Man he is one of the cutest puppies I have ever seen! They named him Remington! Yeah... like the gun. =D Caleb put him in the pool when they were here on the weekend, and he just swam away! I think he liked it, which kind of surprised us, cause we've never had a dog that liked water right off the bat! Yeah he's great.

Anyways, I think that's enough for now. Talk to you guys later!

Pauly

1 Comments:

Blogger blkjac said...

oh no the world is in danger, the three musketeers are back...

hope ya'll have fun

JAG

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home