Thursday, July 21, 2005

I'm bored!!

Well....nothing exciting is happening at all right now! Nothing exciting has happened all day! GOSH! I hate no excitment days. =S I hope your days are going more exciting than mine! Hmm...well...I don't know what to say.

SO...

Um... you know what I like hot fudge sundae's! Yeah. =P

Hey guess what guys!? I almost died!! Ha ha! Yep it's my trademark move. Almost dying, I did it a lot at BTI. Yeah but this time it was almost at the hands of a wild man-eating crazy big toothed sharp nailed big mean aminal! ;) Yeah it was crazy. I heard it out in the woods coming at me, the boone started barking so it ran away! But yeah I figure it was a bear because of all the noise it was making. Deer don't make that much noise when they walk through the woods. =P

So yeah, that's about it for today. Oh...I got my haircut! YESSS! Finally, it's been long enough. GOSH! And don't worry, it's not a mohawk....Grace. =P

I'm out like the 80's!

Pauly

2 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

Um...I am not a mouse that's for sure. But hey bears are big, and they eat people sometimes. =P

Pauly

10:47 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Hey, I was charged by a bear once. Yeah we even have a home movie to prove it! Yeah it was pretty freaky.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home