Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Sup!

Hey guys what's going on!? I'm here in scorchin Az.! Having all kinds of fun. Yeah it's great, it's really hot but I don't mind I like the heat!

We got to go to the skatepark here the other day, I was so excited! It was so cool, I event went down into a pool! And landed it! Ha! I was stoaked. I love skateboarding. I need to do some more of it. =)

As you all should know, if you've read Gracie's blog I came a day early and surprised her! Ha ha! It was so great, you should have seen the look on her face when she opened the door. Oh man, it was awesome. But yeah I'm having a flippin sweet time over here! You guys should come over here and chill with us! Ha, wouldn't that be sweet!? It would be like BTI all over again.

Anyways I guess I better get out of here! I'll try to write some more sometime soon, after I get back from camp I guess. See ya!

Pauly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home