Thursday, August 11, 2005

Title...?? Who needs one.

Hey guys, I'm going to try and write more in this post. I know I didn't write a whole lot in the last one. I need to let you guys know what I've been up to while I was gone!

So... Most of the time we just kinda hung out at the Shulers house playing games and watching movies and stuff. Which I don't mind! I enjoyed that very much. But we also went to the mall, and I drug Gracie, Jacob and Flip into all the stores that I like. =) But it turns out that I got them liking those stores now too! Ha ha. I picked out an outfit for Grace too, she didn't buy it then, cause it was expensive, but....I think she might be going back there someday. =P And I bought her a hat! It is a sweet hat! She didn't know I was going to buy it, she was going to buy it herself, but I tricked her. =) He he.

Oh and we went to the skatepark! Oh man that flippin sweet! We were skating around having fun. And I've been practicing dropping into pools! I got to where I could do it on the mini, but Bro. Shuler came over and convinced me to do it on the big pool, which was like 6 foot! Oh my word it was scary, but fun. I almost got it too. But I hurt myself too many times, so I had to stop. =P Ha ha, Gracie was freaked out. I think she was afraid for my life, (she can't live without me you know) ;)

But yeah so that was mostly what I did at the Shulers. Then there was camp! Oh my word camp was good. The Lord moved SO strong there! It was SO cool to see the little kids in the alter crying and praying and getting filled with the Holy Ghost! It was powerful. Plus we had a lot of good times too! Jump roping, a lot. =P And of coarse the Three Amigos were back together! That was so cool, we had a good time. I'm going to put some pictures on here in a minute.

So yeah, I'm sure I'll think of more things to write later. But I'm done for now. I've been pretty spacey lately, just a zombie. I think most of it comes from missing Gracie. It's not fun to come home after you've been on vacation. Everything seems so...dull. But I'll be fine! I just need to keep myself busy somehow.

Alright well I think I've written enough now. =) I'm out like the 80's.

Pauly

1 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

Soon I hope.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home