Thursday, August 11, 2005

Pictures!










Ok here's some pictures. From top to bottom.... The first one is Gracie and I chilling on the couch in the main building. The next on is just of Gracie, I know shocking. But I begged her to let me take one of just here while we were jump roping. Um.. the next one we were still just chilling on the couch, and Sara came and jumped on us, so I took a pic. Then the next one Tayde(don't know how to spell her name =P) took of us outside. Ha ha, the next one is of me and Jake and Flip, right before we snuck out to swim in the pool! Then there's The Three Amigos! Woo! Sorry I cut your face off a little Sara. =S And then the last one is of our class at camp. Good times.

See ya peeps!

Pauly

2 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

Ha ha, whatever. =P

I stuck all my pictures on the wall of my room, after I posted them. It looks cool.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

What!? And why not? That's a really good picture!

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home