Friday, August 19, 2005

On the edge....

Ok it's been like four days since I've written on this thing! Geese! Have you guys been wondering where I've been? Or have you just been thinking, " thank goodness I haven't heard from that weirdo!" Well hopefully it wasn't the latter. =)

Anyways... I guess you might be wondering about my title "on the edge" well heres how the story goes... Well you see Micah is here, he got here on Monday. And I went with him, Jacob and Rebekah on this little outing to the Hoover Dam. Yes it was really fun! I always have a good time with Micah around. =D But anyways, we got there and we didn't stop at the Dam right off, we went to a recreation area, where we did some hiking and had a picinic. And Jacob took lots of pictures...hmm, I should have him e-mail me some to put on here...what do you think? Anyways, so then we went back to the Dam, and Micah and I, of coarse we had to climb the rock cliffs that were by the road next to the Dam! That was fun...and freaky, considering there weren't many hand or foot holds, so it was a little hard getting down. Then we went over to look over the edge of the Dam, and me being well... crazy, I climbed up on the little cement wall that keeps you from falling over. And I sat down and hung my feet over the edge! Ha ha! What a weird feeling that was to look down at my feet dangling over that drop which is like hundreds of feet! Man it was cool, I think Micah was a little nervous, he's not too partial to hights. ;) So yeah thus the title "On the edge." It was a lot of fun I must say!

Let's see what else have I don't since I last wrote on here....?? Um last night I went to Jacob and Rebekah's for Josiah's first birthday! It was fun, not only was it his first birthday, but he got his first haircut. Yep... he looks like a little Marine baby now. Ha ha! Speaking of Marines, that's what Micah looked like when we went swimming in the river afterwards! Yeah, we went swimming, in the dark, in glacier water. It was SO cold! But yeah Micah came swimming towards me, and with just his shaved head sticking out of the water he looked like some kind of Marine or something, it was funny. =) Oh and he let me borrow a pair of his camo pants to swim in, they fit me perfect, ha they fit me better than they fit him! He has to roll them up. But now, I have got to get a pair of those! I loved 'em. I need to got to the Army Navy and find a pair for me! Oh! And I think I saw a bear crossing the river when we were swimming, it was dark so I couldn't tell for sure. But it was black, and well...I don't know, but I think it was a bear. Freaky huh?

So is anybody as excited as me to got to the Assembly!? Oh my word I was thinking today, and I thought about the Assembly and how I'm going in like less than two weeks! I got SO excited! I can't wait to see everybody again. We're going to have so much fun! Man. I can't wait.

Drip....drip....drip......;)

I need a good book to read, anybody have any suggestions? I'm not sure what to read, I don't know if I really want a book to read, but... I need something to do!! And I'm sure if it's a good book I'll get into it and I won't be able to put it down. Anyways, if you have any suggestions let me know k?

Question... does anybody know the meaning of the saying "Same difference?" I don't get it.... do you know what I mean? Anyways... I'm rambling now.

Hmm... well... I guess I'll get out of here. I think I've run out of things to write. Well I'm outa here! Stay out of trouble, and if you can't do that....don't get caught!

Pauly

3 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

sitting... legs hanging off that high!
Do you have a death wish friend?
phew...i think i'm gonna stay on ground something i trust.

hahahaha.
but okay if you find it exilerating then alrighty then.

~Denise~

2:27 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

Yeah.. I'm currently reading a book by frank peretti called peircing the darkness. Its very good so far.


~Denise~

8:05 PM  
Blogger Rebekah Doran said...

The one with the creature is The Oath, I believe. Did you find a book to read yet?

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home