Saturday, September 17, 2005

I'm back!!

Did ya miss me?!

Yeah ok here's how the story goes.... Mandie was drinking a can of coke, and she didn't finish it all, and she forgot it on the computer table. And she saw it again later and thought that she should get it off of there but she didn't, for reasons beyond me...but anyways! So then Caleb comes home from work and in the dark carelessy throws his hat on the computer desk knocking the half full can of coke onto the key board! Ahh! Yeah so needless to say it fried the key board, which left me interetless (like that word? =) ) for the last week! So that's the reason why nobody has heard from me in a while! But I went out and bought a cheap key board myself today, since Caleb and Mandie didn't seem that desperate to buy one...I don't think they really do much on the internet, eccept Caleb, he plays games on here all the time.

But anyways...yeah. Hey ppl! Um.. I've been doing a lot of catching up with my e-mail today...a lot of typing...so I'm not going to write a lot right now. =P I miss you guys! I can't wait for the next event so I can see you all again.

I'm out like the 80's

Pauly

3 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

hey now!! It was Calebs fault not the cokes! Coke is our friend. =)

Oh and thanks for the welcome back Gracie! Ha ha, I see where your priorities lie...the coke is above me!!

10:30 PM  
Blogger Rebekah Doran said...

Hey Paul! We miss you here!

The blue was a little hard to read.

Glad your back too!

R

8:13 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Yeah I realized that the blue was hard to read once I looked at my blog later on. Sorry bout that guys!

But yeah I miss all you guys over there in the valley too.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home