Saturday, September 10, 2005

Pictures!

Hey here's some pictures to make up for not writing in so long! yeah the Assembly...good times. I'll try and write some tomorrow! =)


Hey here's the crew....er...the younger crew anyways. As you can see the boys are trying to get sweet on my cousins...be careful boys. =) Here's Micah climbing a building! What else!? Crazy monkey. You're such a stud Micah!!
Here's Ben and me! Yeah Ben is my friend...ha ha, also known as Sid the Sloth!

Gracie and I! Yes I know......LUCKY! There's another picture of us that I have...but I told Grace I wouldn't put it on here. =)

Oh and what the Assembly be if there wern't a Three Amigos picture!! Woo! Three Amigos rule!!
Lucky, Monkey and JAG!! Heck yes, good times people...good times.

Alright well...that's all I'm putting on here for now. Like I said I'll try and write tomorrow, catch you guys up on what's been going on! I miss you guys! Alright well...I'm out like the 80's.

Pauly

3 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

Yeah I had a few good ones. =)

Hey Denise..I don't know where you were when I was taking my pictures! I noticed that you weren't in any of them...bummer. Are you going to be at BTI?

9:59 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

Yeah BTI... Yeah My sister and I if we can afford it We are going to be there at BTI! I can't wait! I'm very Excited!

I have a talent for being at the wrong place at the right time. and the right place at the wrong time. I never find myseld in anyones pictures... So tis okay. I'm use to it :P.

~Denise~

11:16 AM  
Blogger AKCameraGuy said...

Sweet pics yo! They totally rock!
Lucky... lol.

~AKCameraGuy~

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home