Sunday, October 09, 2005

*sigh* I am tired!

Hey ppl, I know I know....it's been forever since I've written in my blog. I had a few people tell me so when I went over to Whitefish. =P So here you go guys, this is for you! Sam I know you're reading, even though you can't comment. =) But thanks for reading my blog anyways!

Ok, let me catch you guys up on what's been going down around here. Alright...so I left for Whitefish on Friday night to finish moving all of our stuff over here to Havre Mt. But my train was late by 4 hours, so I didn't even get to Whitefish untill 1:30 in the morning! We had to get up that same morning at like 7:30ish, mom let me sleep in a little...I appreciated that. Thanks mom! Then Dave came with the Budget truck and we started packing it up with all the house stuff, which wasn't too bad, and I was actually kinda proud of the job I did at fitting all the boxes in there nice and tight. Then....we had to do the Garage and shed stuff...*ugh* that wasn't fun. A lot of loose stuff, that we basically had to just pile into the space that we had left in the truck. So the whole opporation took us like 8 hours I beleive. But we did have a lot of help! So I'll take this opportunity to thank all the people over there in the Flathead Valley.. Jacob and Rebeckah(sorry if I spelled that wrong. =P) Sam and Tammy, Josh, Nattalie, all the kids, and esspecially Dave and Melissa for driving all the way over here and unpacking with us too. Thanks a lot you guys, I love you all very much! And I miss you already. =)

Oh while we were over there I got to see my girl...er...my other girl(sorry Gracie ;) ) I got to see Alana! Ahh! She loves me you know. =) I think she missed me while I was gone, ha, I missed her! It was always fun to go to church and see her come running up to meet me there. I will miss her.

Hey! I'm going to buy a Jeep Wagoneer somtime this week! Yeah I'm buying it from a guy for $500 dollars. And it's in pretty good shape too, and it runs good. I'm excited! It has a big engine in it too. He he he. And a bench seat in front. ;) I'm going to buy it if it's still there when I call, cause there was another person he said that was interested, and he said basically that the first person to give that 500 was the person driving away with it. =P So yeah...let's hope it all works out, I'm tired of riding my bike to work! Ha ha!

Well I think that's about it guys, I'll try and write more when I can. I know it seems like I never post! But I'm trying. =P I'm just a busy guy! Alright, well I'm gonna get outta here!

~Bruce~

4 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

Ha ha, you don't have to be jealous Gracie, you're the only one for me!

Pauly

7:29 PM  
Blogger Rebekah Doran said...

Alana is only 2. lol Yeah, she found Paul right away and even gave him a kiss. cute!

That's cool that your getting a jeep.

Thanks for telling us bye this time Paul!

Oh you just about had my name spelled right, Rebekah , no c

Rebekah

12:40 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Ahh! I knew I would spell it wrong! Sorry.=P

9:29 PM  
Blogger Rebekah Doran said...

No Problem! lol People always spell my name wrong. *grin*

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home