Monday, September 26, 2005

Confusion!

I think there is some confusion on the rules of football...I wrote in my last blog entry that the reff didn't call a "foul" and I was quesioned! Just to clear things up...there are fouls in football, a foul is any violation of playing rules. A penalty is the consequences for the foul. Such as "holding" get's a penalty of 5 yards. Holding is a foul, because it's against the rules of the NFL. So um...yeah. There you go! You can look it up if you don't believe me. =)

Pauly

4 Comments:

Blogger Momma Tammi said...

No prob. I believe you, I've just never heard anyone refer to an infraction of the rules as a foul in football. ~grin~ Thanks for setting me straight, after all...I'm just a girl and they aren't supposed to know these things, right? hee hee! Just giving you a hard time Paul, so don't take me too seriously. MT

9:24 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Ha ha yeah, I just wanted to be sure I knew what I was talking about! =P I played football since I was 11, so I have some experience. =D But I did look it up to make sure!

11:11 AM  
Blogger AKCameraGuy said...

Hey, Alrighty, just putting my two cents in, Pauly IS Right.. anyways..
Go Lucky!!

~AKCameraGuy~

10:36 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

your turn to post PAUL!


CHOP CHOP!

Denise ;)

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home