Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Hey people!

Hey everybody! What's goin down ya'll...ok that was dumb. I should be shot. =P

Anyways...nothing going on here really, I just figured I better write something since I haven't in a while. I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to write yet to tell you the truth. We'll see what happens as I go along. =P

Right now I'm at Mandie's doing some laundry...yes I do my own laundry. Isn't it great. =D Yep I've been doing it for years now! I'm a vetran. Ha! I'm sure there are some things I could learn, but hey, there are some things we could all learn right?? Speaking of laundry, I need to buy some socks. I'm sure you've all noticed how socks just seem to disapear...yeah...where do they all go!? I have no idea. You stick them in the dryer and it's like a portal to some other dimension...the mismatched socks dimention! That's where they all go, I'm sure of it, it's a conspiricy. Dryers are made that way by companie's so that you have to buy more socks...I'm sure more socks are bought every year than any other article of clothing. Ha!

Anyways...enough about socks...how bout those t-shirts! Ha ha, kidding. =P

"A zesty partner is a big help in your efforts to get ahead." I just thought I would throw that out there. It's from the cap of one of my Jones soda's! Fufu berry. That is so good! I love Jones soda, it's the best. Isn't that right "monkey" and "Jag"? ;P Remember our night on the town!? Ha! That was great.

So...=P Yeah, um...life is kinda boring right now...is anyone else having that problem? There's like nothing exciting going on at all! No conventions, camps, or Assembly to go to for a while. It's all pretty much just work...and laundry. =P Not much fun. I have the urge to go on another trip somewhere! If only I didn't have to work full time. I know exactly where I would go...

Hmm...well guys...I think I'm out of stuff to ramble about! Well I guess I'll just get off of here then. See ya guys!

Paul

3 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah Doran said...

Hey Paul!

It's Sam from the west side. I don't have the same problem with socks, because I never wash 'em! Sometimes I hide 'em under the sheets so Tammy can't find them. She can smell 'em, but she can't find 'em. lol

Miss you, wish you were here.

From Aisha

10:53 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

you could come to Kentucky for Youth Rally and Revival held by my dad.

Youth Rally starts tomorrow night through Saturday.
lol.
Revival starts Sunday morning after Sunday School.

I'm leaving tomorrow morning early.
Miss you guys already!


~Denise~

5:46 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

ha ha! Hey Sam! Ha, that is so great. That's a pretty good idea you know? =P

I remember you pinning your socks together Gracie! That's a pretty good idea. I remember I helped you get a pin out of one your socks, it was stuck in there.

Oh and I would love to come over there! That's where I was thinking when I said I knew just where I would go. =) I would like to come down for your birthday, and for thanksgiving! I love football. =D

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home