Friday, December 16, 2005

Alley 42...

What's up guys!? Man I think it's been too long since I've posted on this thing. =P Part of it is because a couple days ago my computer monitor fried! Yeah it was terrible, it smelled like something was burning in there, yeah so I couldn't use my computer for a while. Have you guys missed me?!

So...anyways! Guess what??? I...Paul Alexander, am going to Arizona to see Gracie in about two weeks! I'm really excited, I haven't seen her in....about four months. I've missed her! So yeah I'm ready to go. I can't wait to get there, we're going to have a lot of fun. =) I'm going to be there for a week, I don't know if I'll be doing very much posting...if any...while I'm there, I'll be busy! Ha ha, but I'll try. =)

Let's see what can I tell you...?? Have you guys heard the Relient k Christmas album? Well if you have then you've heard the song "I celebrate the day". Well I've been teaching myself that song on the piano! I've never played anything on the piano...I don't really know how to play the piano...but it sounds pretty good I think! The only thing I ever really knew how to play was a little bit of...um...what was it Micah? The something symphony in D minor or something...=P Ha! I can't remember, but Micah showed me if you haven't guessed.

Speaking of Micah, you and Isaiah should come over here sometime! SOON! There's a little ski area here in Havre, it's not very big but it's cheap! Big enough to snowboard. It would be a blast, I haven't gotten to go up there, but I plan on going as soon as I can. I'm not sure if it's open though. But yeah you guys should come! And you should bring your new snowboard Micah!

Today I told my "coworker" Jeff the name to my blog so he could come look at it...so if you're reading this right now...HI JEFF! Remember..."PG" =) Ha ha.

Alright, well I can't really think of anything to say now....so I'm gonna get off now!

I'm out like the 80's!

Pauly

3 Comments:

Blogger AKCameraGuy said...

Hey yo!
Ya, it was the toccata in D Minor.
Well, I'll be at my Grandparents monday night, with me new snowboard, and Nate's new snowboard, and Matt's! Too bad you don't have any days off! :P Oh Well...
Oh ya, 'I Celebrate The Day' that's my fav song on that album. Very good song.
Well, hopefully see ya soon!

~AKCameraGuy~

1:34 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Yeah I could do that. =)

7:08 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

you are bedy welcome! =)

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home