Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Hey!

What's up guys!? Man...it seems like forever since I posted last! GOSH! I'm so stinkin busy...I know I know, I say that everytime, you guys are probably tired of my excuses. But it's true! These next two months...I get to work every Saturday except for two I think...and even a couple Sundays! Because of all the holiday stuff that's going on. You know what's crazy? I only get tomorrow off for thanksgiving, then I work Friday and Saturday. Same with Christmas, I only get Christmas day off...that's it! Crazy huh? At least my pay check will look good. =P

Anyways...so mom's been doing some cooking for tomorrow, mostly a bunch of pies...she hasn't cooked my favorite yet...which is of coarse pumpkin! You guys should know that, if you are truly my friends. Or maybe you're just using me for my great stuff. =P ha ha! What great stuff?? =S Ha...anyways, yeah I probably eat like three or four pumpkin pies myself at thanksgiving! Ha! Mom is trying to get me to try mince meat. =P Gross! She can't make me!

Man you know what I need to do? I need to go skateboarding, or do some crazy daredevil stuff so I have some good material to write about! I haven't done anything crazy in too long. Where's Micah and Josh when you need em!?

Um...um um um....*sigh* Boy you know I feel really boring right about now. =P Are you guys like completely bored with me?? I think I would be. lol Hmm...

Anyways...I guess I'll get out of here! Talk to you all later. Remember kids...take candy from strangers, and always except rides from people you don't know!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Paul

5 Comments:

Blogger Kasey said...

Hi paul, you don't really know me. I am Sis. Kasey from Idaho but now I live in TN cus' I got married. Anyhoo, I know a lot of people from Montana, except you. I know OF you because of Grace. I just came to your blog, cus I saw your link on Graces and it said voteforpedro...which that is the funniest movie. Will name first boy Napolean. NOT. I say all that to say this...
Mincemeat is: mixture of apples, currants, raisins, spices and sometimes cooked beef all chopped very finely. More commonly found around the holidays.

Leave out the meat and I might try it! Other than that it doesn't sound to awful!

11:19 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Hi Sis. Kasey! Nice to meet you...sort of. =P I guess I'll have to wait untill the Assembly or something to really meet you!

But yeah, Napoleon Dynamite...it's definitely one of my all time favorites! Ha!

And the mince meat stuff...even without the meat it sounds pretty gross to me! ha ha!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Kasey said...

he's the one you were all googley eyed over at assembly right Grace? :-p muuuwaaaahhahahaha

7:55 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Why yes....yes I am. =D

11:32 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Um...I just put it on like the day before yesterday?? Or maybe it was yesterday. =P I don't remember!

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home