Saturday, December 03, 2005

If you want to destroy my sweater...

I just want to give a big shout out to Denise! Thankyou Denise you helped me get some music going on my blog! Woo! You are awesome. =)

Hey guys, what do ya think?? I added some tunes, did a little face lift...it was time for some change I thought. =) Took me long enough though....GOSH!

Um...Gracie, I wanted to comment on your blog today, but for some reason it wouldn't let me! I kept typing in that stupid word verification, but it was saying I didn't type in the right letters....which I was! I don't get it. But I thought I would let you know...it was frustrating.

Ok well I don't really have anything to write about right now...so I'm gonna jet! Talk to ya later guys! Enjoy the tunes. ;)

Pauly

4 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

By the way...if you scroll all the way down to the bottom, you can see the video! Rock on!!

Pauly

5:42 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

Thank you Thank you!
I know I know I'm awesome. ;) lol nah I'm glad it works for you Paul ;)

CONGRATS! :)

~Denise~

7:09 PM  
Blogger wemmies said...

Hey! I have video on my blog... if you have the option to resize it, make it 200 X 200 and it will move all your stuff back up. We use a different one so I dunno about yours. :)

BTW... I am Wendy. I go to TCOG @ Antioch, TN with Megan. I read Grace's Blog which led me to you if you are at all curious. :)

12:42 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Sweet Yo! I don't know who you are Wendy...but you are Awesome!!

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home