Monday, January 09, 2006

pictures!!

Here's Thomas at the park! I miss him.

Here's Gracie and me at the park! We were getting some shade at the moment. =)

Here's Gracie and me at home, in the Coca Cola kitchen!
This is Megan at the park, I don't know what happened, but the picture got a weird color when I scanned it.


I LOVE this picture! Isn't she just beautiful? Man I miss her!
Here's us at home again, And Flip half way in the picture. =P
Here's Jake and flip! I'm not any influence on them at all am I? ;)

I have some more pictures too, I'll see if I can put some more on later. I had one of Sara, but I didn't think she would like for me to put it on here. =P It didn't turn out so good. But yeah there you go, enjoy!

Pauly

4 Comments:

Blogger wemmies said...

Nice! At least someone posts pics! *glares at Megan*

You look like a happy couple. :)

*sigh*
*remembers them days*

1:51 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

I know I couldn't be happier! Gracie is amazing, and I'm blessed to have her. =)

4:01 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

What!? whatever. =P

What's wrong with the picture of you? I really like that picture! I think it turned out really good.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Ha ha! That's funny. =) Hey! I learned how to play this song on my guitar! And I'm learning "that thing you do" to! =D

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home