Monday, January 09, 2006

Home again

Hey everybody,

I'm home again! Unfortunately. =P No, it is nice to be home after traveling, but I would rather that I never traveled from Az. in the first place! ha ha! I've only been gone one day but it seems like it's been forever since I've seen Gracie already. I miss her. Now I just have to pray that we both make it to BTI, that way we can see each other in four months...*ugh* four months though, that's a long time! It would have been eight, but we cut that in half when I went last week, so it's all good!

Boy we had a lot of fun while I was there! We didn't do a whole lot of anything special, but we played games and watched movies. Played outside. We just goofed off and had fun. =) We walked to the park on the last full day that I was there, and we played hot lava monster with all the kids. =D It was fun. I watched the video that I took while I was there with my parents last night. Oh speaking of which...I have some pictures that I got developed that I'm going to put on here soon!

Alright well I'm going to go and get those pictures and start scanning! Then I'll post em. =)

Pauly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home