Tuesday, January 10, 2006

High five!

Hey did I tell you what Gracie gave me for Christmas?? She gave me the biggest kiss I've ever had in my life! WOO! Oh yeah, it's pretty much the best present of all time. ;)

So today I went to student orientation, yep....I'm all ready for school, and classes start tomorrow! I bought all my books and everything today, so I'm all good. =) I'm kind of excited. I don't if I'm as excited as Gracie was to start school again...but...I'm probably as excited as any body else would get about school. =P I think my first class is my elective, which is music theory. That's the one I'm looking forward to the most. I love music! So I'm excited to actually be able to read music. Then after this, next semester I'm going to take applied music, and I'm going to learn how to play piano hopefully! If not piano I'll do some guitar if they have it, I already know how to play, but you can never stop improving.

Mom's finally taking down the Christmas tree in our house. =P It's been dead since before Christmas I think! Ha ha! But yeah....fun stuff.

Ooh! I saw a cool pin in the book store at the college that I think I'm going to buy tomorrow when I have more time. It was a pin with a picture of Frank Sinatra on it...and it said "it's Sinatra's world...we just live in it" ha ha! Isn't that great?! If you don't know me very well, I'm a bug Sinatra fan! So I definitely have to buy that one. =) Speaking of Sinatra...I bought this sweet brown corduroy fedora on Sunday! I's totally flippin sweet! I'll see if I can't get a picture on here sometime. =)

Anyways, I'm about starved to death! I'm out like the 80's!

LEX ;)

Oh by the way...if you haven't guessed already, the kiss she gave me...was chocolate. ;) It was the worlds biggest chocolate kiss! I mean huge! I loved it. =) Thanks again Gracie.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

He he, gotcha!! Ha ha, I knew that people would be like "WHAT?!" Fun stuff. =) I have been enjoying it, lot's of chocolate!!

But yeah I did get that pin today! I like it. =) And I wore my new hat to. I'll try and get a picture.

Um...yeah sure.. =P No I'm sure I'll enjoy it!

10:30 AM  
Blogger wemmies said...

If it's one of those HUGE ones... you could make it last until BTI for another. ;)

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home