Friday, January 20, 2006

peel-off

Hey guess what!? I'm gonna go ice skating tonight! I'm excited, I haven't gone in a long time. =) Well I guess, it's been since...um...last year. In Kalispell, it's probably been longer than that for some of you. Hey Gracie, you wanna come with!? It would be fun. =) I think I'm going to check into renting a snowboard this weekend to. It's been way too long since I've gone snowboarding! I love it. We've gotten some fresh snow lately, so it's real nice.

Hmm...well that's about all I have for you today. Sorry it's not very long, I just don't have much to write about today. Boy remember when I first started this blogging thing, I used to be able to write really long posts, like everyday! But now...I can't write very long ones, let alone everyday! Oh well. When anything exciting happens I'll let you know!

See ya!
Paul

4 Comments:

Blogger wemmies said...

Hey! I saw you have myspace... I was curious how you know Chris Brewer? COGOP maybe? *shrugs*

9:41 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Ha! you found mysace huh? Cool. =)About Chris...yeah I knew him in the COGOP. Do you know him?

11:57 PM  
Blogger wemmies said...

I know him as EagerBeaver on a forum called Jude2. I guess I have known him for about 2 years?? *shrugs* HE's nice, funny, but boy does he dislike TCOG. :P

8:56 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Yeah...I haven't seen him in YEARS! I just got back in contact with him on myspace.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home