Thursday, January 19, 2006

I'm an addict!

*sigh* It's true...have you heard the rumors? I'm now a watcher of American Idol...isn't that sad!? Me...watching American Idol!? Ha ha, no it's not that bad of a show once you give it a chance, it's pretty interesting. =P I watched the show last night, and there were some pretty...um...ha, interesting people on there. One guy I just wanted to punch in the face! Just for being so dumb. His "name" was Flawless...yeah, he was a white guy, wearing shorts, shirt, and hat that were all made out of the same material. It was...retarted, to borrow Gracie's word. Ha! It's her fault that I'm watching the show now! That's what comes with having a girlfriend...you start doing things you never thought you would before. =P

Anyways, enough about that...I'm sitting here at school. Lot's of fun eh? Yeah I just got done with English class. I'm supposed to write a paper on a remembered event, I'm actully looking forward to writeing it! I'm going to write it on something that happened to me a while back, a time that I thought I was going to get the crud beat out of me! Ha! When I'm finished I'll see if I can post it on here, if you guys are interested in reading it. =)

I should probably be doing my homework right now, instead I'm goofing off on the computer. =P I'll probably go here soon, after I'm done posting. Maybe. =P

Whoa! Ok...I've run out of things to talk about guys! Man I'm so boring! Just ask Gracie she'll tell you. She's always telling me "Paul, you are so boring! Why don't you do something exciting." Yeah it's pretty sad. You should have seen me at their house, "what do you want to do paul?" "I dunno..." Sitting on the couch like a lump on a log. Yeah everyone that knows me, knows how much of an old fuddy duddy I am. He he.

Strangers in the night!! Oh yes, I'm listening to Franky right now...Dooby dooby doo! ;) Ok, I'm gonna go now! I'm just rambling. See ya guys!

Pauly

2 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

lol, I know you didn't make me...but it's just like when I tried blue cheese dressing, because you love it! But...that didn't work out the same. =P Blue cheese is NASTY!

10:51 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Yes it is gross! I did figure that one out.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home