Tuesday, January 17, 2006

1989

Have I told you that I'm in love?? Yes yes...I know it's hard to believe huh? Well it's true, she's been there with me through thick and thin, always bringing me new inspiration. Always there to bring me comfort when I'm feeling down. She survived a wreck a while back, and I'm so thankfull, because I would be lost without her! Everytime I'm feeling a little blue, I just...pull her out of the case, and I start playing away! Uh...yeah I'm talking about my guitar...what did you think? I love that guitar. =)

Pauly

5 Comments:

Blogger wemmies said...

That was mean. :P

At least you finally posted! ;)

12:33 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Ha ha! I thought it was funny. =)

I wanted to post but I didn't know what...so this is what I did.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Isaiah said...

lol, that was funny.

dude, Big Mountain was a whole lot better than it was last year. We took that path through the woods on the North side, for old times.

later man.

Zay

6:37 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Huh? Who did I copy...*thinking*...OH! Micah! Is it Micah I'm copying?? He did the snowboard thing right?

9:55 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Oh! So you guys found that sweet trail again huh? That's awesome.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home