Thursday, February 02, 2006

Standby...

Ok here's the most exciting thing that's happening right now. As some of you know...I think you all know...?? Anyways, if you didn't know, I'm gonna be an Uncle!! And we found out that it's a girl! I think they decided on Emily May Alexander. I'm excited! Mandie is due toward the end of June I beleive. But yeah...*sigh* I'm happy. =) We watched the ultra sound video last night, it was great the baby was all moving around, and we saw her face and her hands and feet and everything! It was awesome. You guys should see it.

You know, I was thinking today...actually...this past week. I need to get back on my skateboard! I haven't skated in like four or five months! That's crazy. It's been since I moved here, because of winter...and work and everything. But I think I'm going start up again. Ha ha, I know Gracie is real happy about that! Ha ha, she worries enough about me, now I want to through on another thing that can maim or kill me! He he. Oh...and I'm going to start trying to practice my guitar more....and I'm going to start working out again....and jogging....man, I've got a full plate huh!? Good greif, as if I'm not busy enough! I have to keep adding to it. =P Ha ha! But that's ok, I need to get into shape, and I need to get better on my guitar...and the skateboarding...well, that's just for fun! =) And adrenalin! WOO!

Ok... now without further adieu.....HEEER'S PAULY!! *croud goes wild* *screaming* Thankyou thankyou....it's time for the part of the blog that we all look forward to......THE END! hee hee.

Until next time!
Paul ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Momma Tammi said...

Hey Paul, congratulate Caleb and Mandie for her "aunt" Tammi. I hadn't heard the news yet, but I am real excited for them.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Well good! I'm doing my job then...keeping you close to the Lord. Just in a very unorthedox(sp)kind of way. =P

7:37 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Oh and I'll tell them Congrats for ya! =)

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home