Friday, January 27, 2006

Untitled

Man I am just so....blahish right now! If you know what I mean. *sigh* If you haven't guessed already...yes I miss Gracie! Ah! I can admit it, I'm not ashamed! But no seriously, I really do. I miss you Grace!

Well...I won't bore you guys with my heart ache. =P

I got my job back...yeah they called me they want me to come back and work part time while I go to school. I figured I better because I'm running short on money, and I need to save up for BTI, and the camps and the Assembly and everything. So yeah...I need money! So needless to say I'm going to be really busy from now on! I'll be going to school all day, then I'll come home and work the rest of the night! And on Saturday. =S Oh well that means money! And money is good, cause I can't do anything without it.

Anyways I have some company that just got here, so I better go and be a good host. =P Gotta run!

Pauly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home