Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Check it!

Ok here's the dealio! I'm sitting here in my English class, I finished up my paper I told you I was going to write, and I'm going to turn it in today! In about....15 minutes! I hope I get a good grade on it! As soon as I find out I'll tell you. =) Which won't be any time soon unfortunately. It'll probably be sometime later on this week. I might see if I can post my paper on here, or that might be too long I don't know. It is four pages long you know! Ha! I'm kinda nervous though, I hope I get a good grade. Wish me luck!

We went to Great Falls yesterday, I had a dentist appointment. Yet another thing I haven't told Gracie, sorry babe! =) Anyways....ha ha! While I was down there I had to wait for dad to come back and get me, so I wondered into the pet store right across the parking lot. While I was in there I went and looked at their kittens. They had a new litter, they were all little orange striped ones! They were cute. She said they were going to charge 50 dollars for them when they got all their shots. I told her I probably wouldn't be able to afford one. That's when dad came and I left. Then when we were in the mall, I ran into her at JC penny's! She said if I came in today that she would give me one for a lot cheaper. I'm tempted, I might just go and see how much she would give me one for. If you don't know this already, I really like cats! I'm a cat person, I don't know why, I think I take after my papa Horton, he's a cat person. I really want one of those kittens I saw there! They were great. I know what Gracie is thinking, she doesn't like cat's, I think she thinks they're evil. =P But if I got one I wouldn't turn it into a psycho cat, I would be gentle with it, so it would be nice. I wouldn't want it tearing up my little sister! =P

Anyways, the teacher just got here so I gotta go. See ya!

Pauly

12 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

Well I don't think I'm going to get my kitten. *sigh* Oh well. I can live without! *sniff* =P

10:26 AM  
Blogger Momma Tammi said...

It's a good thing that you can live without that kitten. Gracie doesn't just dislike them, she is allergic to them. She is quite a sight when her eyes start swelling shut.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

I know she's allergic. But I figured she wouldn't be coming over to my house anytime soon! Ha! And if I did live around her I wouldn't get a cat, cause I would rather that she would be able to come over than to have a cat any day!

12:04 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

No I told you once before that I can live without a cat...but I can't live without you! So the cat...yeah I don't need it. =)

6:24 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Oh...and what do you guys think of the video I have on here? It's Cold Play, I really like this song. Oh and what did you think of the one before this one? Was it too much with all the war scenes and stuff?

6:25 PM  
Blogger Momma Tammi said...

The last video...well...being an army brat and an AF wife...it was a bit too much for me to handle and I've been around it my entire life...so...don't know how anyone else feels, but I didn't care for it.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

OH...ok sorry about that! I'll try not to put anything on there like that again.

But I do like this song! I like Cold Play, I think they're good.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Kasey said...

hey...commenting now....hello...yoo....hi.....sup.........como estas....

muy bien, gracias y tu?

11:54 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Uh....I'm not really sure what you just said. =P

But thanks for commenting! Ha!

4:49 PM  
Blogger Momma Tammi said...

She was having a conversation with herself. She said "How are you?" "Very good, thank you and you?" Come on Paul! Can't you speak any Spanish? Gracie, you are slacking if you haven't been teaching Paul the Spanish basics. What good is having a girlfriend if she isn't going to teach you these things? ~cracking up!~

Hmmm...this song...the music sounds like something that Darren would play on his guitar at midnight while I'm trying to sleep! I don't know, it might grow on me after awhile, but not sure if I need anything else growing on me. ~hee hee~

Have a great day guys and don't take anything that I say too seriously unless it happens to be a serious matter of course. ~grin~

8:49 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Is that what she said!? Wow I guess I know more Spanish than I thought! Cause I thought that's what she said, but I doubted myself. =P But yeah...What are doing Gracie!? You should be teaching me if you know!? =)

Ha ha! Well, it's grown on me that's for sure! It's on of my favorite songs.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Gosh! Get on the ball Gracie! ;)

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home