Sunday, January 29, 2006

Where did everybody go!?

I have a question? Where did everyone go in blog world!? There's only a few people that post anymore! The main ones are Gracie, and Megan. And I don't think anybody goes around and reads anybody else's blogs anymore....except Gracie. =P I try, I don't always comment on all the blogs cause I'm always in a hurry, but I do read your blogs I promise! So that's my question to you guys....WHERE ARE YOU!? Especially Josh he just dissapeared, what's up JAG? I need you man! *sigh* Am I alone here in this crazy blog universe?

Alright that's enough rambling from me for now. VOTE FOR PEDRO! Ha! I haven't said that in a long time!

Anyways, I'm out like the 80's!

Paul

4 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

Hello gorgeous. ;)

10:17 AM  
Blogger Kasey said...

OH GOOOOD grief. stop it

11:05 AM  
Blogger Kasey said...

and secondly, I MUST not exist in your blog world, else you would know that I am on here EVERYDAY. YES, EVERYDAY! Ask Gracie. (well except weekends, csu I dont have internet at home)

11:05 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Ha ha! Why? =)

Oh...well I don't know I guess I see you commenting on Gracie's blog, but you don't comment on mine very often. =P So I didn't think about you! Sorry! Ok? So yes you are part of my blog world! =)

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home