Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Title?? What title???

So... here I am...sitting here doing nothing....*sigh* exciting huh? I need to do something, besides work and school. Who wants to do something with me!? Any takers? Huh huh? Hm...well I don't hear anyone. Anyways...man that ham smells good! Mmmmm Haaaaaamm...Yeah I don't know what mom is doing with it but she's like frying it or something and it smells SO good! *drooling* Ok rambling. Let's see what do I have that I can tell you guys today...hmm....let me think...

Ha! I've got nothing! Oh man.........well guys and gals....I'm sorry but I have nothing to say to you right now. *sigh* man, I just feel so...so...plain right now. Just plain nothing exciting ol me. *sigh* I don't like that feeling. I like excitement and fun! And...and...and craziness! I'm bored with bein bored! Ha! Someone help me! Please!

Ok I'm going to stop rambling and get out of here....see ya!

Paul

15 Comments:

Blogger Momma Tammi said...

Is that the craziest thing that you can think to do without getting in major trouble? Your mother has sadly neglected your instruction in craziness if McDonald's is all that you can come up with! YIKES!

5:59 PM  
Blogger Bethany Lynn said...

lol I love you, my boring cousin!!! :D

7:47 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

yeah that was too safe. ;) Let's do something more crazy than that!

8:32 AM  
Blogger blkjac said...

gosh i hope you guys have a killer time...

blkjac

9:04 PM  
Blogger Bethany Lynn said...

Hrmmmm...nothing that your dad would do!! :P

6:43 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

JOSH!? Wow you commented! Sweet man it's been a while. =)

Oh c'mon now! That's all the fun stuff. ;) Ok...maybe a little too crazy though...how about we....OH I know something! We could go up to the bear paw mountains (hills) Here and there's this run called the screaming beaver! It's a tubing run...you wanna go Gracie? =)It would be fun!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Momma Tammi said...

Sounds like a blast. Maybe you oughta say "yes" Gracie! hee hee! Now, just to figure out a way to get there...

11:03 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

ha ha...I don't think so! =P

5:16 PM  
Blogger Momma Tammi said...

Yeah, you could hitch hike, but you would never make it to Montana! (Shakes head and rolls eyes) Okay, Paul, better talk some since into my "other" child! She has lost her ever lovin' mind!!!!! Good grief Charlie Brown!

11:03 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Ha ha, she knows she can't hitch hike! She said she could cause she's cute, that's exactly why you shouldn't Gracie! Somebody will pick you up and won't drop you back off! *shivers* Scary thought. Yeah don't be hitch hiking. =P We can figure out another way for you to get here. =)

6:03 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

How bout I make a road trip! Yeah! That would be fun. =)

4:39 PM  
Blogger Momma Tammi said...

That sounds like the safer route. You two are hilarious!

10:06 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

We have a lot of fun together. =)

11:58 AM  
Blogger Bethany Lynn said...

LoL...you guys are so cute :D How about you go and climb the Roanoke Star?? LoL...ask your dad about that one :)

6:53 PM  
Blogger Bethany Lynn said...

Its a HUGE star that sits over the city of Roanoke, you can see it just about everywhere there :)

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home