Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day every body!

Hey! Man it's been like a week since my last post. I'm a slacker I know. =P But hey I'm here now, and I'm posting, are you happy!? =)

Anyways, it's Valentines Day! Love is in the air...people walking around in a daze because they just got shot with cupid's arrow...flowers, chocolates, cards....guys running franticaly into the grocery store at the last minute to buy gifts! *sigh* Yes...how romantic. lol Well I have to say it's the truth! I went to the store this morning before coming to school, I was buying a flower and card for my little sister...and there were all these guys in there just now getting stuff for their wives and girlfreinds! They were everywhere! You could see it in their faces that they were almost in a panic looking for something to get their honey...cause they waited untill Valentines day morning to finally go out there and get something! Ha! What is it with men?? Why do we procrastinate?? Who knows...I don't. But yeah! anyways....

Happy Valentines Day everyone! Especially to my valentine. ;) I wish you were here!

Hey I got this cool new box that I'm going to use for skateboarding! Yeah, in my carpentry class we built these little half house things, they look like bus stops for midgets. =P But anyways, it was for a framing exercise, and we tore them apart yesterday to make room for the next project. But when we tore the walls off, the floor was still there, and it's this perfect 4 foot by 2 1/2 foot box! It's perfect for skateboarding! I'm going to make a rail in my welding class to put on it so I can grind. yeah it's going to be sweet. =) I was excited.

So anyways, I have to get outa here, I have a paper to write.

until next time!
Pauly

3 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah Doran said...

Your so sweet Paul! Getting your sister a flower for V day!

R

9:29 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Yeah...I know. ;)

11:34 AM  
Blogger Bethany Lynn said...

I love you Paul!! Happy Valentines Day!! I love you cousin!!

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home