Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Not bad

Well here's the results for my essay....I got a B! *sigh* Not bad I guess. But I would have liked to get an A. But the teacher gives us a chance to revise for a better grade. I think I'm going to do that. The main problem with my paper he said was that it's too long. I wrote four pages, it was supposed to be like a three page at the most. =P *oops* So he said that if I can shorten it that I would probably raise it a whole letter grade! He said other than the length that it was really good. So... yeah. If you care! =)

Paul

4 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

Thanks. =)

4:57 PM  
Blogger Rebekah Doran said...

Well, it is better to be too long than too short, I guess. A "B" is pretty good I'd say!

Sis. Rebekah

5:15 PM  
Blogger Bethany Lynn said...

well hello there cousin =) I will be calling you back asap lol, wow, I've been so busy these last couple of days with work n all...I LOVE YOU!!

7:55 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Yeah I like this song too...and it get's stuck in my head! Everytime I hear it. =P

And Bethany...you better call me back!! After I finally went out of my way to call you, and you tell me you'll call me back...and never do! What's that all about!? You stood me up! ha ha, anyways, yeah call back sometime. =)

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home